A striking and rare fully restored register grate. Highly decorated with embellished foliate scrolls flanking the central grate. Manufactured by The Carron Company, established in 1759, on the banks of the river Carron, near Falkirk in Scotland
The company was one of the largest iron works in Europe through the 19th century and were at the forefront of the industrial revolution in the United Kingdom.
97cm Tall X 92cm Wide
Dimensions are approximate.